What we offer:
Farmacopia is a walk-in apothecary and integrative clinic. You are welcome to stop in during business hours (Monday-Friday 10-6 & Saturdays 11-5) or call to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members or on-staff practitioners.
We routinely troubleshoot for colds/flu, allergies, anxiety, digestive upset, insomnia, low energy, and hot flashes as well as field your general supplement questions. And, by appointment, we have practitioners who specialize in:
- Herbal & Nutritional Consultation
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Acupuncture & Manual Medicine
- Aromatherapy and Energy Medicine Consultations
- B-Shot Clinic – Happy Hour Mondays 3-5 pm
- Supplement Tune-ups
- Seasonal Cleanses
Lily’s practice is informed by scientific study, attention to the latest research, and an intimate knowledge of the “character” of hundreds of herbs and nutrients. You’re more than your symptoms, and Lily addresses you as a whole being. She offers straightforward, strategic solutions and advice that will help you heal.
Integrated Lifestyle and Diet Assessment:
- Your health status is evaluated using tools from 5 Element Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, Nutrigenomics study, and Western Natural Medicine
- Specialized programs are developed to effectively pinpoint food sensitivities and determine your ideal food supply—one of the best ways to support healthy inflammation levels and weight
- Lily will discuss eating and supplementation to optimize your energy, hormonal balance, immunity and mood
- We’ll take realistic, non-dogmatic approaches to lifestyle modification, self-care and stress management
Custom herbal formulations:
Used properly, herbs can be an incredibly safe and supportive addition to your wellness repertoire. These blends are formulated specifically and expertly for YOU, taking your health status, constitution, and compatibility with current medications into account. They can be adjusted as your health needs change, your life situation changes (very common with increasing stress levels and hormonal transitions), and even the seasons change.
Personalized Recommendations and Care:
You’ll walk away with a rational plan and understand your next steps. We’ll schedule a follow-up to help you stay on track: adjust herbs, nutrients, and diet as your system responds to our targeted interventions.
Rates for Consultations* (available on Skype and in person):
- Initial Herbal & Nutritional Consultation & Plan: $145 (1 hour) Your recommendations may be supplied same day, or within 48 hours via email.
- Follow-up Herbal & Nutritional Consultation: $110 (50 mins)
Please note that Lily is unable to accept new clients at this time. She is currently referring to all of our other superb practitioners.
To schedule an appointment with Josh, call 707.861.0625 or book online
Tools Joshua may utilize in your session:
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Laser treatments
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Pulse, Organ, and Nervous System Assessment
- Initial Examination and Treatment: $190
- Follow-ups: $90-$190, depending on type of treatment and duration of session
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bridget, call 707.332.9696
Blending the science of medicine and the art of healing, Dr. Bridget integrates evidence-based medicine with time-honored natural therapies.
Dr. Bridget is trained in both western medicine and natural medicine, so she provides a multifaceted approach to health and wellness. Like a “regular” doctor, she uses physical examination and conventional labs and imaging. However, she also incorporates functional medicine testing and constitutional analysis, which can shed more light on imbalances.
Dr. Bridget takes the time to get to know you, helping you get to the root of your symptoms. She will give you practical and effective tools for feeling better.
Therapies Dr. Bridget draws upon for your care:
- Whole Foods Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Craniosacral Therapy & Visceral Manipulation
- Chi Nei Tsang (Taoist organ massage)
- Clinical Supplementation
Her typical patients:
- Don’t feel well, often despite “normal” test exams and labs, and want to take a deeper, more holistic look
- Have been to many doctors, and didn’t find the help or answers they needed
- Don’t typically go to doctors, but want or need a holistic medical perspective
- Want to reduce current medications (or supplements!) by addressing the underlying issues that created the need for them in the first place
- Want to reduce side-effects of necessary medications
- Are ready to make meaningful and lasting improvements in their health
Available tests include:
- Hormone Panels
- Expanded Cardiovascular Risk Profiles
- Digestive and Stool Analysis
- Food Sensitivities – Food Inflammation Testing (FIT)
- Heavy Metal, Mold & Environmental Toxin Evaluation
- Micronutrient Analysis
- Genetic SNP testing, including MTHFR
- Methylation Status
- Detoxification Profiles…and more!
- Initial Visit: Adults $275 (90 minutes), Children $225 (75 minutes)
- Returning Visit: $150 (50 minutes)
- Brief Visit, Established Patients: $85 (25 minutes)
- Introductory Consult: Free (15 minutes)
*Sliding scale services available for those with financial hardship
To schedule an appointment with Trina, call 707.293.6732
As a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Clinical Herbalist, Trina applies functional medicine based nutrition strategies and the foundation of herbal medicine to address various health issues. Her approach to health is integrative and holistic, yet based upon real science and functional medicine to support the whole person. Health consultations can be useful for many issues including digestive disorders, hormonal imbalance, weight loss, detoxification, food allergies, autoimmune disease and more.
She assists clients in their desire to support the innate healing response of their body by suggesting an individualized selection of food, herbs, nutritional supplements and exercise programs. During your time together we will discuss your current and past health history, examine diet and lifestyle and look for patterns of imbalance. Your work together will be to investigate the underlying causes for disease and health disruption, the heart of the issue. From there, you will discuss realistic options for change, and develop a personalized protocol that works for you. Change is possible!
Areas of Specialty:
- Digestive disorders including IBS, SIBO, H. Pylori, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, GERD, candida, parasites
- Hormonal balance – adrenal fatigue, thyroid disease, pre and post menopausal hormone balancing
- Women’s and Children’s Health
- Sleep Support
- Healthy detoxification
- Integrative weight loss counseling
- Allergies & autoimmune disease
- Skin Health
- Mood, anxiety, depression
- Nutrition Consultation
- Herbal Medicine
- Health Education
- Meal Planning
- Fertility Awareness Classes
- Custom Blended Tincture Formulation
- Private consultations: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays (additional days available upon request)
- Phone & Skype consultations also available
- In-store health & supplement education: Wednesdays 10 am – 2 pm & Fridays 10 am – 6 pm
- Wellness Plan Sessions & Consultations: $120/hour
- Follow-up Consultations: $100/hour
To schedule an appointment with Sandra, call 707.548.3988
Sandra offers health consultations for clients who are looking to maintain wellness, manage a health condition, or recover from an illness. She’ll help you choose dietary approaches and nutritional supplements as well as formulate herbal blends that will support your specific needs. Sandra can also guide clients who are under medical care, taking prescription medications, or looking for natural alternative medicines in using nutritional and herbal medicine safely.
As an internationally recognized Bowenwork specialist, Sandra is able to effectively address an array of conditions, including chronic pain, insomnia, menopausal symptoms, and high stress levels. Bowenwork is a unique soft tissue bodywork that restores functional integration to the body using gentle moves that relax muscles and the fascia. It has a harmonizing, balancing effect on the nervous system. This gentle, effective work is suitable for all ages, from newborn to elderly.
- Holistic Health Consultations (in person or on Skype): $95
- Bowenwork session: $85
To schedule an appointment with Jill, call 808.357.0830
Tools Jill may utilize in your session:
- Traditional Chinese, Ayurvedic & Western Herbal Medicine
- Restorative & Chair Yoga for ultimate relaxation
- Hatha Yoga practices focusing on integral structural alignment
- Food Therapy
- Relaxation & Breathing Techniques
- Bio Mat
- Flower Essence Therapy
- Tongue & Pulse Analysis
- Women’s nervous system disturbances
- Modern day Stress, Anxiety & Sleep issues
- PMS & Menopause support
- Skin ailments
- Relaxation and Unwinding
- Initial Holistic Wellness Consultation (1 ½ hours): $100 (includes custom flower essence remedy)
- Herbal Client Follow-Ups (45 minutes): $75
- Private Yoga (only after initial consultation): $80/hour
- BioMat Thermotherapy Sessions (30 minutes): $30
Visit us every Monday from 3-5 pm for B-Shot Happy Hour and receive $10 off your B-12 shot! Walk-ins welcome.
Choose between: B-12 Booster, Mood Booster, Energy Boosters or Slim Booster (Add-on). For rates, call 707.528.4372
What does B-12 do?
Vitamin B12 is a powerhouse nutrient within the body, and is required in nearly every cell for a variety of functions including metabolism, adequate red blood cell production, optimal immune system function, mood stabilization, cardiovascular health, quality of sleep (melatonin production), thyroid function, and much more.
Are B-shots right for you?
If you find yourself feeling fatigued, having difficulty sleeping, trouble shedding those last couple of pounds, or feel like your memory is declining, you may have low levels of vitamin B12. People most commonly in need of vitamin B boosters include:
- Vegans & vegetarians – as most sources of B-12 are derived from animal products
- Aging individuals, anemics
- Those with active, on-the-go lifestyles, athletes, “workaholics,” and people with lots of stress
- Chronically ill or those looking for an immune boost
- Those with gastrointestinal issues – low stomach acid levels, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food allergies, GERD/heartburn/indigestion, gastritis
- Regular alcohol consumers
- Those with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, asthma, allergies, cardiovascular disease
- Those taking certain medications such as antibiotics, birth control pills, hormone therapy and antacids – Nexium, Prilosec, Pepcid, Tagamet, and others
To schedule an appointment with Robin, call 707-200-3690 (in-person, phone, and Skype sessions available)
Robin’s practice looks at the whole individual, addressing mind, body and spirit. As an Aromatherapist, Intuition Medicine® Practitioner, and Herbalist, she specializes in combining essential oils and intuitive energy work to help restore balance. Each person has their own unique healing process, and Robin provides support, information, and witness to that process.
Often times, physical symptoms manifest from outmoded energetic patterns that no longer serve us. We will explore areas of your life and health where you experience resistance or discomfort, both physical and emotional. Certain essential oil aromas can help release deep-seated emotions or blockages, offer clarity, and inspire transformation, allowing the spirit to inhabit the body more fully. With personalized aromatherapy and energy medicine, clients can feel more grounded, positive, and confident, with a greater sense of connection and well-being. In addition, herbs or flower essences may be suggested to further complement your healing plan.
Areas of Specialty:
- Mood Balance
- Mental Clarity and Focus
- Skincare and Facial Formulations
- Sleep Issues
- Hormonal Balance
- Immune Support
- Children’s Health
- Life Transitions
- Energy Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Custom Blended Aromatherapy Formulation
- Custom Blended Skincare Formulation
- Aromatherapy and Energy Medicine Session: $90/50 minutes
- Aromatherapy Mini-Consultations: $50/30 minutes
To schedule an appointment with Amy, call 707.536.1780
The human body is an intelligent ecosystem. Rooted in this belief, Amy is passionate about utilizing various natural strategies to nudge, as opposed to force, the human ecosystem in the direction of health and wellness. As a lover of both nature and science, she is skilled at applying intuition and research to untangle health patterns and offer detailed and personalized recommendations to empower and support her clients.
Amy pulls from both modern research and traditional healing practices and has spent decades studying Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Ayurveda, Yoga & Mindfulness. Her toolkit includes: dietary suggestions, custom formulated botanical extracts, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, flower essences, and mindfulness practices to support each clients’ unique needs. Drawing from this toolkit, Amy offers practical recommendations designed to help you feel more grounded, balanced and vital.
The modern world presents unique challenges to our vitality. Whether you’re looking to prevent dis-ease, enhance your current health & well-being or are in the depths of illness, surgery, or recovery, Amy’s rigorous training and personal healing experience make her a deeply compassionate and skilled guide.
Areas of Specialty:
- Mood & emotional support, including anxiety & depression
- Surgery Preparation & Recovery
- Pain Management — acute and chronic
- Individualized Stress Management
- Detoxification and Immune support
- Environmental Sensitivities & Wellness – Healthy Body, Home & Workplace Strategies
- Fatigue & Burnout
- Digestive Disorders
- Cognitive Support
- Immune Support
- Herbal Medicine, including Custom Blended Formulation
- Nutrition – Whole Foods Dietary Support
- Mindfulness Techniques – Yoga Therapy, Meditation & Ritual
- Custom Blended Aromatherapy (hydrosols and essential oils for aromatherapy and topical use)
- Flower Essences
- Biomat mini sessions
- Hi Tech 101 Air Reactor Rental
Private sessions & consultations: Mondays 2-6pm
Rates (in-person, phone or Skype sessions):
- Herbal Medicine, Nutrition & Mindfulness Sessions: $125 (60 minutes)
- Follow-up Herbal & Nutritional Consultation: $100 (50 minutes)
- Mini ‘tune-up’ consultations (established clients only): $60 (30 minutes)
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bonnie, call 541-283-3038 or book online
Modern medicine has taught us to focus on dis-ease; Dr. Bonnie will help you shift that paradigm to wellness and vitality. Symptoms of pain, fatigue, rashes, headaches, etc., are information that your health is out of balance. Learn the language of your body to create the foundations for health and energy; become your best you.
Area of Specialty:
- Pediatric Naturopathic Care, from birth through teens
- Preconception Care
- Naturopathic Pregnancy Support
- Menopause and Perimenopause
- Healthy Sustainable Weight Loss
Dr. Bonnie’s Favorite Modalities:
- Patient education
- Depuration (detox from environmental chemicals)
- Herbal remedies for hormonal imbalances and more
- Bio-identical hormones
- Thyroid support with healthy rhythms, herbs and compounded formulas
- Vitamins and minerals prescribed to support your genetic patterns and modified with the knowledge gained from functional tests
- Neurotransmitter assessment and reset
- Anti-inflammatory diet
- Ketogenic diet
- Get to know Dr. Bonnie, FREE 15 minutes
(To find out if working together for your health optimization is a good fit)
- First office call adults $395
- First office call for newborn through teenage $295
- Return visit complex $225
- Brief visit $165
(Often most appropriate for children. Available for adults with simple acute assessment or brief follow-up)