What we offer:
Farmacopia is a walk-in apothecary and integrative clinic. You are welcome to stop in during business hours (Monday-Friday 10-6 & Saturdays 11-5) or call to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members or on-staff practitioners.
We routinely troubleshoot for colds/flu, allergies, anxiety, digestive upset, insomnia, low energy, and hot flashes as well as field your general supplement questions. And, by appointment, we have practitioners who specialize in:
- Herbal & Nutritional Consultation
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Acupuncture & Manual Medicine
- Aromatherapy and Energy Medicine Consultations
- Facial Rejuvenation
- B-Shot Clinic – Happy Hour Mondays 3-5 pm
- Supplement Tune-ups
- Seasonal Cleanses
Lily’s practice is informed by scientific study, attention to the latest research, and an intimate knowledge of the “character” of hundreds of herbs and nutrients. You’re more than your symptoms, and Lily addresses you as a whole being. She offers straightforward, strategic solutions and advice that will help you heal.
Integrated Lifestyle and Diet Assessment:
- Your health status is evaluated using tools from 5 Element Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, Nutrigenomics study, and Western Natural Medicine
- Specialized programs are developed to effectively pinpoint food sensitivities and determine your ideal food supply—one of the best ways to support healthy inflammation levels and weight
- Lily will discuss eating and supplementation to optimize your energy, hormonal balance, immunity and mood
- We’ll take realistic, non-dogmatic approaches to lifestyle modification, self-care and stress management
Custom herbal formulations:
Used properly, herbs can be an incredibly safe and supportive addition to your wellness repertoire. These blends are formulated specifically and expertly for YOU, taking your health status, constitution, and compatibility with current medications into account. They can be adjusted as your health needs change, your life situation changes (very common with increasing stress levels and hormonal transitions), and even the seasons change.
Personalized Recommendations and Care:
You’ll walk away with a rational plan and understand your next steps. We’ll schedule a follow-up to help you stay on track: adjust herbs, nutrients, and diet as your system responds to our targeted interventions.
Rates for Consultations* (available on Skype and in person):
- Initial Herbal & Nutritional Consultation & Plan: $145 (1 hour) Your recommendations may be supplied same day, or within 48 hours via email.
- Follow-up Herbal & Nutritional Consultation: $110 (50 mins)
While he specializes in pain, digestive distress, and orthopedics, Dr. Margolis uses his repertoire of clinical tools that range from acupuncture to manual medicine to treat anything that ails you. Through hands-on “listening,” he is able to suss out – and work directly with – the root causes of your body’s imbalance, and harness the strength inherent in your system. He integrates traditional and modern anatomical acupuncture methods such as trigger point needling, and utilizes cutting edge manual techniques focused on improving the function of the nervous system, internal organs and musculoskeletal system. Dr. Margolis also offers needle-free laser acupuncture for kids and sensitive adults, and laser treatments for wound healing and pain.
Tools Joshua may utilize in your session:
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Laser treatments
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Pulse, Organ, and Nervous System Assessment
- Initial Examination and Treatment: $190
- Follow-ups: $90-$190, depending on type of treatment and duration of session
For appointments call: 707.861.0625 or book online.
Blending the science of medicine and the art of healing, Dr. Bridget integrates evidence-based medicine with time-honored natural therapies.
Dr. Bridget is trained in both western medicine and natural medicine, so she provides a multifaceted approach to health and wellness. Like a “regular” doctor, she uses physical examination and conventional labs and imaging. However, she also incorporates functional medicine testing and constitutional analysis, which can shed more light on imbalances.
Dr. Bridget takes the time to get to know you, helping you get to the root of your symptoms. She will give you practical and effective tools for feeling better.
Therapies Dr. Bridget draws upon for your care:
- Whole Foods Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Craniosacral Therapy & Visceral Manipulation
- Chi Nei Tsang (Taoist organ massage)
- Clinical Supplementation
Her typical patients:
- Don’t feel well, often despite “normal” test exams and labs, and want to take a deeper, more holistic look
- Have been to many doctors, and didn’t find the help or answers they needed
- Don’t typically go to doctors, but want or need a holistic medical perspective
- Want to reduce current medications (or supplements!) by addressing the underlying issues that created the need for them in the first place
- Want to reduce side-effects of necessary medications
- Are ready to make meaningful and lasting improvements in their health
Available tests include:
- Hormone Panels
- Expanded Cardiovascular Risk Profiles
- Digestive and Stool Analysis
- Food Sensitivities
- Heavy Metal, Mold & Environmental Toxin Evaluation
- Micronutrient Analysis
- Genetic SNP testing, including MTHFR
- Methylation Status
- Detoxification Profiles…and more!
- Initial Visit: Adults $275 (90 minutes), Children $225 (75 minutes)
- Returning Visit: $150 (50 minutes)
- Brief Visit, Established Patients: $85 (25 minutes)
- Introductory Consult: Free (15 minutes)
*Sliding scale services available for those with financial hardship
For appointments call: 707.332.9696.
As a Certified Nutrition Consultant and Therapeutic Herbalist, Trina applies clinical nutrition strategies and the foundations of herbal medicine to address various health conditions. Her approach to health is integrative and holistic, yet based upon real science and functional medicine to support the whole person. Health consultations can be useful for many issues including digestive disorders, hormonal imbalance, weight loss, detoxification, food allergies, autoimmune disease and more.
She assists clients in their desire to support the innate healing response of their body by suggesting an individualized selection of food, herbs, nutritional supplements and exercise programs. During your time together we will discuss your current and past health history, examine diet and lifestyle and look for patterns of imbalance. Your work together will be to investigate the underlying causes for disease and health disruption, the heart of the issue. From there, you will discuss realistic options for change, and develop a personalized protocol that works for you. Change is possible!
Areas of Specialty
- Digestive disorders including IBS, SIBO, H. Pylori, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, GERD, candida, parasites
- Hormonal balance – adrenal fatigue, thyroid disease, pre and post menopausal hormone balancing
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Sensible weight loss
- Healthy detoxification
- Seasonal allergies
- Mood, anxiety, depression
- Women’s and children’s health
- Autoimmune & cancer support
- Nutrition Consultation
- Herbal Medicine
- Health Education
- Meal Planning
- Fertility Awareness Classes
- Custom Blended Tincture Formulation
- Private consultations: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays (additional days available upon request)
- Phone & Skype consultations also available
- In-store health & supplement education: Wednesdays & Fridays 10 am – 6 pm
- Wellness Plan Sessions & Consultations: $110/hour
- Follow-up Consultations: $90/hour
For appointments call: 707.293.6732
Sandra offers health consultations for clients who are looking to maintain wellness, manage a health condition, or recover from an illness. She’ll help you choose dietary approaches and nutritional supplements as well as formulate herbal blends that will support your specific needs. Sandra can also guide clients who are under medical care, taking prescription medications, or looking for natural alternative medicines in using nutritional and herbal medicine safely.
As an internationally recognized Bowenwork specialist, Sandra is able to effectively address an array of conditions, including chronic pain, insomnia, menopausal symptoms, and high stress levels. Bowenwork is a unique soft tissue bodywork that restores functional integration to the body using gentle moves that relax muscles and the fascia. It has a harmonizing, balancing effect on the nervous system. This gentle, effective work is suitable for all ages, from newborn to elderly.
- Holistic Health Consultations (in person or on Skype): $95
- Bowenwork session: $85
For appointments call: 707.5483988
Jennifer is a nationally and state recognized Acupuncturist, Facial Rejuvenation Practitioner and Herbalist specializing in the unique health needs of women and children.
Over the past 20 years she has practiced at top fertility and cancer clinics in the Bay Area and has studied with leading midwives, before embarking on her own journey through motherhood. She evokes those experiences along with her yoga, massage and 4 year Waldorf teacher training to serve as a channel for women and children in their individual healing journeys.
Tools Jennifer may utilize in your session:
Acupuncture | Nutrition Counseling | Chinese & Western Herbal Medicine | Essential Oil Therapy | Shiatsu & Tui Na Massage | Electrostimulation & Cupping | Yogic Practices | Music Therapy | Detox Techniques
- Women’s health
- Fertility, Prenatal, and Postpartum care
- Hormonal support, Menopause, and PMS
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Recuperative Cancer Support
- Anxiety, Depression, Life Transitions
- Initial Exam and Treatment: Adults $125, Children $100
- Follow-ups: $90 Adults, $75 Children
Insurance & HSA Cards Accepted
For appointments call : 415.706.2314
Visit us every Monday from 3-5 pm for B-Shot Happy Hour and receive $10 off your B12 shot! Walk-ins welcome.
What does B12 do?
Vitamin B12 is a powerhouse nutrient within the body, and is required in nearly every cell for a variety of functions including metabolism, adequate red blood cell production, optimal immune system function, mood stabilization, cardiovascular health, quality of sleep (melatonin production), thyroid function, and much more.
Are B-shots right for you?
If you find yourself feeling fatigued, having difficulty sleeping, trouble shedding those last couple of pounds, or feel like your memory is declining, you may have low levels of vitamin B12. People most commonly in need of vitamin B boosters include:
- Vegans & vegetarians – as most sources of B-12 are derived from animal products
- Aging individuals, anemics
- Those with active, on-the-go lifestyles, athletes, “workaholics,” and people with lots of stress
- Chronically ill or those looking for an immune boost
- Those with gastrointestinal issues – low stomach acid levels, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food allergies, GERD/heartburn/indigestion, gastritis
- Regular alcohol consumers
- Those with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, asthma, allergies, cardiovascular disease
- Those taking certain medications such as antibiotics, birth control pills, hormone therapy and antacids – Nexium, Prilosec, Pepcid, Tagamet, and others
Makha is a CA licensed acupuncturist specializing in Pain Management and Reproductive Health.
She is trained in the art of gentle needling and her ability to utilize different modalities of Oriental Medicine, such as Hara Diagnose, Medical Qigong and Korean Hand Diagnose, enables her to customize treatments to facilitate proper healing for each individual.
Tools Makha may utilize in your session:
- Medical Qigong
- Laser Treatments
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
Areas of Specialty:
- Pain Management
- Reproductive Health
- Mondays: 2 pm – 6 pm
- Tuesdays: 10 am – 1 pm, 2 pm – 6 pm
- Saturdays: Acupuncture Happy Hour! 11 am – 2 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm
- Initial Examination and Treatment: $120, Follow-up: $80
- Acupuncture Happy Hour! Initial Examination and Treatment: $60, Follow-up: $40
For appointments call: 707.8610625 or book online.
For more information about the Acupuncture Happy Hour Clinic click here.
Robin’s practice looks at the whole individual, addressing mind, body and spirit. As an Aromatherapist, Intuition Medicine® Practitioner, and Herbalist, she specializes in combining essential oils and intuitive energy work to help restore balance. Each person has their own unique healing process, and Robin provides support, information, and witness to that process.
Often times, physical symptoms manifest from outmoded energetic patterns that no longer serve us. We will explore areas of your life and health where you experience resistance or discomfort, both physical and emotional. Certain essential oil aromas can help release deep-seated emotions or blockages, offer clarity, and inspire transformation, allowing the spirit to inhabit the body more fully. With personalized aromatherapy and energy medicine, clients can feel more grounded, positive, and confident, with a greater sense of connection and well-being. In addition, herbs or flower essences may be suggested to further complement your healing plan.
Areas of Specialty
- Mood Balance
- Mental Clarity and Focus
- Skincare and Facial Formulations
- Sleep Issues
- Hormonal Balance
- Immune Support
- Children’s Health
- Life Transitions
- Energy Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Custom Blended Aromatherapy Formulation
- Custom Blended Skincare Formulation
Private sessions & consultations: Wednesday afternoons
Aromatherapy and Energy Medicine Session: $90/50 minutes
Aromatherapy Mini-Consultations: $50/30 minutes
For appointments call: 707-200-3690 (in-person, phone, and Skype sessions available)